As you shop with us, it’s easy to add an item to your cart. Select the quantity, size, or colour as needed, depending on the item, and click [ADD TO CART].
Your item(s) will not be reserved until you complete payment.
When you are ready to checkout, you can take a quick look at your cart. All your selections will be listed there, and from this page, you can still add an item, edit your current item for colour or quantity, or remove the item. When you’re ready click on Checkout. You will be able to review your order before proceeding to payment.
Checkout is a quick process. To complete your purchase:
- Sign in to your existing Vsmash account, create a new account, or checkout as guest.
- Input your Shipping Address. We only ship within the country you are located.
- Select your payment method.
- Review your order. At this stage of the checkout, you will see all the relevant charges and your final total.
- Modified your Billing Address if it is different from your Shipping Address. This address should match the credit card address your bank has on file.
- Once your order is complete you will be redirected back to Vsmash. Watch out for two emails afterwards, one immediately after submitting your order, with an order confirmation number, and one a couple of days later when your order ships.
To make your ordering process faster, please do several checks while placing your order. Make sure your billing address and contact information are exactly as they appear on your credit card statement. For shipping information, ensure that address, city, country and zip code are correct. If any of this information does not match the bank or shipper information, we may have to contact you, causing a small delay. The faster you get your gear, the faster you can get back on the court.
We work fast here at Vsmash, so once payment has been processed, we get straight to work at fulfilling and shipping your order. Because we want to get the gear to you as soon as we can, it is not possible to modify or cancel any part of an order once it has been confirmed. This includes cancelling an order, changing details like size or quantities, or the shipping/delivery address.
Once you’ve placed your order, watch out for two emails from us. The first email will be headed your way with your order number and all your order details. The second email will be sent to you once your order has been shipped. Please add Vsmash.com to your safe sender's list, so you receive all your information.
If you selected to have your badminton frame strung by Vsmash it is non-returnable. This is because we believe that every frame we sell to our customers must be brand new so once we string a frame we can no longer sell it to another customer. However, if you are unsatisfied with the stringing job please contact Customer Care within 3 days of receiving the frame with a description of why it is unsatisfactory. If we’ve made a mistake, we’ll be happy to organise and pay for the frame to be returned to us and have it restrung and redelivered at no additional cost to you. Unfortunately if the frame has been used then complaints regarding stringing tension will not be entertained. aced your order, watch out for two emails from us. The first email will be headed your way with your order number and all your order details. The second email will be sent to you once your order has been shipped. Please add Vsmash.com to your safe senders list, so you receive all your information.
Please note the following terms and conditions related to store credit:
- Store credit is non-transferable
- Store credit cannot be exchanged for cash
- Store credit is only valid for purchases made in the country it was issued
- Store credit will expire on its expiration date and will not be extended
- Store credit will be issued in the country of the relevant order
- Store credit will be issued once we receive the item(s) given they meet our general return criteria
- Store credit will expire within 180 days from the date of issue