Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Collaborate with the marketing and design team to produce new ideas for key visual designs, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
– Keep up-to-date with latest trend and marketing technique and annalysis of new data.
– Develop visual & video content for social media platforms and online platforms.
– To ensure that the key visuals and campaigns are alinged with company branding standards.
– Supervise the department’s daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets.
– Directing brainstorm and idea creation sessions with the colaboration team.
– Align with different departments on all special campaigns and ensure smooth execution throughout the project.
– At least 2 years experience in relevant design, creative content and marketing related background.
– Well versed with Adobe Photoshop, AI and Video editing.
– Good communication skills and team player
– Able to work through and manage multiple deadlines and ongoing projects.
– Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
– Possess good photo shooting skills (Bonus!)
– Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
– Organizing and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.),exhibitions and promotional events
– Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
– Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
– Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
– Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
– Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
– Degree Holder in marketing/business management field or any other related fields
– Creative and passionate towards badminton sports industry.
– Able to work as a team
– Possess knowledge in badminton sports will be an added advantage.
– Responsible for handling customer daily queries and issues
– Assist in solving order/customer problems that arise.
– Liasing with admin team for order shipment/stock checking.
– Responsible for all platforms customer engagement (Facebook, Instagram, Email, & Website)
– Performing damage control when dire situation arises.
– At least SPM level and above certification.
– Having experience in customer service field.
– Fluent in Chinese, English and Malay.
– Able to handle pressure from customer.
– Exercising professionalism when handling customer.
– Able to work in a team and approach people with ease.
– Possess knowledge in badminton equipment and outfits will be an added bonus!”
– Responsible for handling the full spectrum of Human Resource Function, including recruitment, employment contract, staff claims, overtime, orientation, foreign workers management, training & development, performance management, payroll administration, benefits and compensation.
-Manage recruitment (job posting, pre-screening resume & interview arrangement)
– To issue warning letters and other letter upon request by the company / branch in charge person
– Liaise with government authorities & statutory bodies on matters related to Human Resource (JTK, Immigration, HRDF, MBJB, Fomema, etc)
.- Responsible to handle foreign worker application, renewal permit, Labour Recalibration Program etc
– Monitoring & renewal Company insurance & licence, Company vehicle insurance & roadtax
– Ensure the company comply with Malaysia labour regulation.
– Ensure timely & accurate monthly payroll processing & remittance of all statutory contribution (EPF, SOCSO, EIS, Income Tax, HRDF & all matters related to monthly salary)
– Keep track of staff confirmation, monitor staff contract, and expiry renewals & other employment HR related due dates. Prepare HR related letters
– Verify, record & update staff personal and OT claims
– Assist in annually reports such as E filing submission etc
– To monitor employee leave & medical claim to ensure there is no abuse
– Maintain employee records (personal particular, attendance & etc) ensure such record are kept updated. Maintain a good filing system
– High integrity & able to maintain confidentiality at all time
– Develop & coordinate training programs for the company.
– Facilitate the performance management process to ensure all employees are assessed on time & with maximum objectivity
– Responsible on company assets management matters
– Ad Hoc assignment assigned by superior
– Familiar with Autocount Payroll Software
– Proven work experience as an HR Executive or similar role
– Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
– Experience with full-cycle recruiting
– Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
– Demonstrable leadership abilities
– Solid communication skills
– BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
-Responsible for assisting in shop operations and day to day sales activities.
-Assisting customers for inquiries in the shop.
-Assisting in stock handling and promotion activities.
– At least SPM holders.
-Must be able to communicate well with customers and among colleagues.
– Friendly and customer centric attitude.
– Able to communicate in different languages.
– Detail oriented and have a sense of responsibility.
– Team player.
– Equipped with stringing skills will be a bonus!
– Assisting in updating parcel status for the company.
– Responsible for ensuring the shipment status of each parcel is up-to-date on the day itself.
– Assisting customer service in aid of parcel tracking and courier issues.
– No working experience required.
– Fresh graduates are encouraged!
– Strong sense of responsibility.
– Able to work in a team.
– Detail oriented and able to work independently
– Handle daily transactions with customers in different payment methods (cash, cards, apps payment)
– Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate
– Bag, box or gift-wrap packages
– Handle merchandise returns and exchange
– Resolve any payment related complaint or discrepancy in a professional way.
– Track and send daily sales report to store manager.
– Having basic knowledge about POS System
– Proficient in any transaction calculation with minimal careless mistake
– Able to work independently, responsible, and detail-oriented.
– Customer satisfaction-oriented
– Working experience as a Retail Cashier or in a similar role will be an added advantage
– Female preferable for this position.
– Perform racquet stringing on a daily basis.
– Acquire and polish stringing skills that are required
– Ensure that the racquet strung condition is good before and after stringing.
– Ensure that racquets strung are matched with the orders.
– Assist in shop operations, sales and stock handling.
– 1-3 months training period (confirmation subject to performance and learning speed)
– Must work under contract of 1.5 years
– Have a sense of professionalism.
– Having experience with sales is a bonus!
– Must be able to work to meet deadlines and under pressure.
– Detail oriented and meticulous.
– Ensuring racquet is strung with care and properly.
– Responsible for troubleshooting and fixing any desktop and laptop issues.
– Ensure that the company website runs smoothly.
– React instantly when a website issue occurs.
– Assist in handling website performance and operations on a daily basis.
– Have basic knowledge in computer hardwares.
– Well versed in computing languages (CSS, PHP, HTML, etc…)
– Able to operate well with Woocommerce and Elementor.
– Having knowledge in server management is a bonus!
– Transfer goods among our customers, suppliers, clients and company ‘s branches.
– Ensure all goods in well condition throughout the transfer process.
– Ensure the vehicle is always in good and clean condition.
– Practice safe driving.
– Responsible for assisting the team to handle the company’s stock.
– Ensure that all parcels are packed according to the order placed.
– Assist in relocating necessary stocks according to platform and retail store.
– Ensure that the stock levels are maintained and are well organized.
– Possess Goods Driving License (GDL) for commercial vehicle driving.
– Familiar with KL/Selangor route.
– Familiar with basic goods checking process upon delivery.
– Good in time-management and able to complete task timely.
– Able to work individually and having good physical strength(loading/unloading).
– Attention to details .
– Able to work as a team.
– Male worker required.
-Responsible for day to day driving for director & family to any desired location
-Must be able to be contacted at anytime and arrive to specific location timely.
-Practice safe driving
-Perform basic maintenance for car ( car cleaning, bring car for service & etc)
–Perform any other tasks/responsibilities which are assigned by Director.
-Possess valid driving license with clean driving records.
-Position opened for Malaysian only.
-Able to work on odd hours and public holidays.
-Able to use basic navigation apps such as Waze, Google Maps.
–Good in time-management and able to complete task timely.
-Familiar with KL/Selangor route.
– Assist in handling account filings and transactions with the head company.
– Monitoring the transactions happen across all platforms.
– Reporting and ensures that all transactions are tallied for all platforms.
– Attention to details and being able to work independently.
– Able to do proper documentation of all accounting documents.
– Degree holder in Accounting field or related areas
– Having knowledge or experience in the accounting work field.
– Meticulous worker and detailed oriented.
– Fresh graduates are encouraged!
– Strong sense of responsibility.