- Someone who can achieve all set targets and deliver the highest quality of sales, services and customer experience
- Handle cash transactions with customers
- Deliver professional customer service in daily operation
- Right attitude and interested to learn and grow in retail industry
- Attractive personality, energetic and positive behavior
-Good command of spoken and written of at least three languages : English, Malay, Mandarin
-Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
-Responding promptly to customer's inquiries
-Communicating with customers through various channels
-Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
-Knowing our products thoroughly so that you can answer questions
-Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
-Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
-Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
-Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer supports
PHOTOGRAPHER &/ GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Responsible in carrying out the photography shooting ( Racquets, Apparel, Footwear, badminton accessories) for the purpose of advertisements
- Ensuring all pictures are appropriate, processed and ready in time to meet deadlines
- Able to work independently
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop would be an advantage
-Perform daily account operations such as handling accounts payable, accounts receivable, preparing cheque, journal, etc.-Responsible for monthly bank reconciliation.
-To maintain proper filing.
-Assist in audit, tax and other accounting related matters.
-Assist in other ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time.
-Ensure all outgoing payments are verified & pre-approved and recorded accurately.
OFFICE ADMIN (OPERATION)
- Support for daily e-commerce operation
- Process orders from multi e-commerce platforms , including invoice printing, prepare consignment note for shipping
- Update shipment tracker and follow up all pending shipment on daily basis
- Resolve all sorts of dispute or issue regarding shipment.
- Able to work with team and independently as well.
OFFICE ADMIN (STOCK & INVENTORY)
- Key person to assist stock manager on daily operation
- Assist on stock allocation, stock checking, stock adjustment, reconciliation, issue stock request & etc.
- Monitor all the stock figures from time to time and report to manager
- Knowledge in accounting software will be an added advantage
- Prefer candidates who can work with minimal supervision while maintaining high accuracy , low error rate
- Responsible for the posting on our social media pages (Facebook, Instagram)
- Able to think out of the box , generate constructive marketing ideas with great creativity
- Able to organize marketing events such as roadshow, new launching events, online contest and etc.
- Able to work on any ad-hoc task
- Prefer candidates with good communications skill with out-going personality.
-Oversee the layout and design of different retail shops
-Decide on the theme, concept, arrangement, display, lighting for different seasons/quarter
-Prefer candidates with good sense of fashion
-Knowledge about interior design will be an added advantage.
-Minimum of 1 year experience in this field.
- Handle daily racquet stringing task
- Knowledge on stringing racquet
- String racquet with high efficiency and low error rate.
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Able to start working immediately
Submit your resume here or email to firstname.lastname@example.org